អំពីខ្ញុំ

My name is Kosal. I am a Computer Teacher at Chea Sim University of Kamchaymear. I have worked there since 13rd of October 2010. I teache students in year 2 and in year 3. For year 2, it is on Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word for year 1. Other way, I provide some important extra lessons as Understanding on Computer and using Internet and email, because they need for research and applying for job.  I am there most everyday, at weekend, I come back home at Prey Veng town.

Since 20th of May, 2011, CSUK provides Internet Access arround Library. The students are very glade to be online for their researchs and update their knowledges. There are around 60 users access to Internet per day. In workshop on national level, they talk about University of Battambang. It is a good example to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ម៉ោង ប្រតិទិន ចំនួនអ្នកទស្សនា